Friday, March 21, 2008

Daily Keemo - Limited Edition Button #3 - 03.21




This is #3 in the limited edition button series. This is the limited edition of a recent painting called The Things We Abandon When It Doesn't Stop The Crying. (ACEO #334).

Story:
I sat in my seat on the plane drawing most of the way home. There was a mother with a small baby in the seat in front of me. The baby was not particularly excited about being stuck on the plane. (like most of us, I suppose) I turned my headphones up to drown out the crying and worked away on some pictures. I sat back and was thinking about what to draw next when I saw the baby's pink, stuffed bunny wedged between the two seats in front of me. The mother must have abandoned it as a method of getting the baby to stop crying. Well, you know the saying; one crying baby's loss is another painters gain. So, here is to all the things that we abandon when it doesn't stop the crying...

Only 25 of these buttons will be made available. Once these 25 button are gone, that is it. I have worked with the printer to make sure that each button is individually numbered to reflect it's placement in the set. (If you are the 5th person, you will receive button #5 of 25.) The first four designs in the series have already been created and they will be released over the coming weeks. (FYI, the first two sold out in 24-36 hours.) The next 4 are already in the works... Enjoy!



Subscribe to the Keemo Feed

http://www.keemogallery.com/
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

1 comment:

Artistesque said...

Just stopping by to check out your work.. love your style btw :D