Thursday, March 13, 2008

Daily Keemo 03.13 - Limited Edition Ninja



I love The Ninja. I'm not afraid to say it. In fact, I have said it many times before, "If you don't have a Ninja painting in your collection, you are taking art way too seriously." Well, it is only appropriate that the first in the series of Limited Edition Keemo buttons is, The Ninja. Only 25 of these Ninja buttons will be made available. Once these 25 ninjas are gone, that is it. I have worked with the printer to make sure that each button is individually numbered to reflect it's placement in the set. (If you are the 5th person, you will receive ninja button #5 of 25.) The first four designs in the series have already been created and they will be released over the coming weeks. So, start your collection off with the very first one. The Ninja!... Enjoy!



Subscribe to the Keemo Feed

www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

1 comment:

Sara Mathewson said...

Oh I hope there is one left when I get paid:)

I am hooked on the daily Keemo. I jut love your work!

Sara Mathewson
http://www.saramathewson.com