Saturday, March 8, 2008

Daily Keemo 03.08

9
(Click Picture)


The Beatles referenced it. The cat has that many lives. I watched an old episode of Heroes recently and one of the characters lived in Apt. #9. Numerologists might say that it is the most humanitarian of numbers. (I know nothing of numerology so I don't get how a number is humanitarian. I'm sure someone can clarify that.) Anyway, last but not least, there are 9 here because that is how many could fit equally across the page. I suppose had I rotated the paper to portrait, this may have been called 5. Sidenote: I was just thinking this may be the first Keemo posted here that has no color. Feels good for a change... Enjoy!



Subscribe
to the Keemo Feed


http://www.keemogallery.com/
:: Stay
Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter



No comments: