Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Daily Keemo 03.25

The Brothers Three - 8"x11"
(Click Picture)


I was on the couch watching TV. I was about 8 or 9. One of my older brothers came running down the stairs with a few friends and they grabbed me and through me in the car and brought me to his friends house. I remember thinking the parents must be gone because everyone was so unihibited, laughing, jumping around. It was marvelous. We ended up watching The Holy Grail. After that I knew what I wanted to be when I grew up. My brother. On Christmas eve, my oldest brother would have a get together at his house and we would all exchange books, talk about music, drink, talk about art, drink, talk about books, drink, and talk about other things and drink some more, play ping pong and drink some more. After that I knew what I wanted to be when I grew up. My other brother. I could go on telling stories but all of them point to this; we all have people that we look up to and admire. We all have friends that we respect. It is not often that two of those people end up being your brothers. Here is to you guys! .... Enjoy!



Subscribe to the Keemo Feed

www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: