Saturday, March 1, 2008

Daily Keemo 03.01

Baby At The 216 That Looked Like A Keemo.
(Click Picture)


There was a really nice couple at the 216 show with their baby. (One of the things that I regret from the show at Studio 216 was that I didn't get this baby's name. - I'll have to find that out.) Anyway, the baby was wearing this great hat that looked (almost) exactly like the hat in this painting. I was chatting with someone and I hear "Hey! It's a real live Keemo!" I turn around and sure enough, there is this baby, in this hat, that looked remarkably like a living Keemo. The baby had a look on it's face like it didn't really care what the fuss was about. We all laughed. Anyway, here is to the baby and to the great parents that bring their kids to art shows. Here here!... Enjoy! (you know, I should see if I can get a photo and show you what I mean...)


Subscribe to the Keemo Feed

http://www.keemogallery.com/ :: Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter



No comments: