Monday, March 24, 2008

Daily Keemo 03.24

The Devil Is My Friend
(Click Picture)


We were talking about music again. This is not the first time music this has been the subject of a painting. Well, at least one of mine. Long story short, after mentioning the old Jazz Butcher song, The Devil Is My Friend, I thought, it's time for another devil. I still remember the words to the song (Well, most of them at least) I also remember that in school, people thought we worshipped satan and songs with lyrics like that didnt help the cause. (that is the subject of another painting) Anyway, here is to sitting around with friends and talking and remembering lyrics to songs that you have forgotten existed.... Enjoy!



Subscribe to the Keemo Feed

www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: