Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Daily Keemo 03.26

Simple Beauty Of Line Art - 8"x11"
(Click Picture)


I have mentioned in previous paintings that I really enjoy history. I also enjoy old marketing and design techniques. Occassionally, I try to bring back and promote those old techniques that have pretty much been killed off by computers, Photoshop, Illustrator and countless other programs. (Don't worry, I use those programs every day and love them). Anyway, here is to old school design and the simple beauty of line art and black and white and no matter how many years you move forward its always good to stop a moment and look back at where you came from. Enjoy!



Subscribe to the Keemo Feed

www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

3 comments:

Inspiroto / Artmosphere said...

Love your work , glad to have found your blog!

Gregorio said...

I really dig this piece.It's modern but for me it has a twist on the art of the indigenous people of the world.Perhaps the Australians.I enjoyed this.

saffron said...

I love the colors and the whole look of this piece!! Your work is really cool and fun!