Monday, March 3, 2008

Daily Keemo 03.03

I Milked A Dairy Goat.
(or I Drank At A Pirate Bar In Ybor City)

(Click Picture)



The daughter of one of my friends went to the county fair with the thier babysitter. I don't remember how old she is. (knowing kids ages is not one of my strong skills) I will say she is still at the age where her feet barely clear the seat of the chair when she is sitting it. Apparently, when you go to the fair, you can milk a dairy goat. Not only can you milk the dairy goat but they also give you a ribbon that reads, "I Milked A Dairy Goat". (Gotta love the Midwest). I'm not even sure under what circumstances you would proudly display such a ribbon that boasts your dairy goat milking capabilities. Question: Is that a skill set you can take with you into other lines of work? None are coming to mind. Anyway, that led me to start thinking that it would be nice if people handed out blue ribbons for more things. Like a blue ribbon that reads, "I Drank At A Pirate Bar In Ybor City" or "I Didn't Complain After My Order At Wendy's Was Messed Up" or "It Is Late And I Should Be In Bed But Im Not Because I'm Writing This Story". I suppose we all deserve blue ribbons for something that we have done but apparently the only thing that is worthy is Milking A Dairy Goat... Enjoy!

Subscribe to the Keemo Feed :: www.KeemoGallery.com :: Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: