Monday, March 10, 2008

Daily Keemo 03.10

The Guy On The Airplane Who Kept Trying To See What I Was Drawing
(Click Picture)


As I mentioned before, I took advantage of a recent flight from Florida, to get alot of drawing done. It is an interesting space to work because everyone in the row peers over to see what you are doing. I am pretty sure that in most cases when people are looking over my shoulder they are usually thinking A.) "He draws like a 3rd grader" or B.) "I could do that." or C.) "A 3rd grader could do that." Anyway, I thought I would have a little fun and draw the guy to my right across the aisle who kept staring over at me. I thought about giving it to him but I thought that would have been a little wierd. That is probably a gesture that would alarm Homeland Security and I would get wisked off to some back room at the airport. So, here we are, a couple weeks later and I finally finished the guy on the airplane who kept trying to see what I was drawing... Enjoy!

Subscribe to the Keemo Feed :: www.KeemoGallery.com :: Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: