Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Daily Keemo 03.19

Headaches Need This Relief (1957)
(Click Picture)


1957 was a good year for medical ads. Im not basing that on anything other than these two ads that were next to each other in an old magazine from 1957. 1.) "Headaches Need This Relief". Now that is just cutting to the chase. Its not you that needs the relieif, it is the headache that needs it. 2.) I had to google "piles" to make sure I knew what they were. I was wrong. That has got to be the most unimaginitive medical term that exists; Piles. Whoever made that up was at the end of a long day and just wanted to go home. Piles. I'll think I'll stop becuase there is now way but down from here in regards to writing about Piles. Do you think maybe they mean Gomer Pyle(s)? ...Enjoy!



Subscribe to the Keemo Feed

www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: