Friday, February 29, 2008

Daily Keemo 02.29

God Hates Seven Things
(Click Picture)


This is the 9th in the "Book of Facts" series. (I was going through a bunch of books that were stored away in boxes. I ran across this old book of facts. It is just page after page of wierd facts. After about 2 pages, I thought, "this is perfect!") On this page there was just one that jumped out at me as being particular unbelievable: God Hates Seven Things. Am I the only one that finds this a little out of place in a book of facts? I guess it doesn't really matter because it is without a doubt, the best one that I stumbled across and worthy of a painting all its own. As a side note and just to be sure, I did look up Proverbs 6:16-19 and was quite relieved to find that I was not on Gods list of the seven things he hates. Whew! ... Enjoy!

Subscribe to the Keemo Feed :: http://www.keemogallery.com/ :: Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: