Friday, January 30, 2009

Daily Keemo. 1.30. Ordinary Object


People With Objects #1: A Radio
Click

It is simple. I love portraits. All of you who follow my work know that is pretty much all I do. Portraits. Yeah, there are stories in there too but that is just part of the portrait. (I will save the long winded tangent about art for another day, possibly over a beer or three.) Well, anyway, this is the first in the "People With Objects" series. All of the portraits in this series will be of real people I know, and yes, people who know me, know who the person in this #1 in the series is. I'm sure I'll be hitting up friends and family and others to pose for the series. (yes, pose, do people still do that for portraits?) I don't know...either way, just having a bit of fun with all this and hope you do too. With that.. Enjoy!

www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: