Thursday, January 15, 2009

Daily Keemo. 1.15.09. She Likes Pink.


She Likes Pink. I Like Black.
Click

She likes pink. I like black. I guess in some contexts that may say something about our personalities but I dont think it really does. I am sure those two colors imply something different to everyone of us and in many cases may even be considered complete opposites. She likes pink. I like black. Before I started writing this I thought I would use the colors to illustrate the differences between us that are ultimately threaded back together by other more important things but now I am thinking that I have written that story many times before. Actually, I guess I am writing that right now, aren't I? So, I guess I will leave it at that... She likes pink. I like black... Enjoy!

www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: