Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Daily Keemo. 1.13.09. Red Yellow Green.


The Color Of Movement Is Red Yellow Green
Click

The table was small. By the window. We sat across from each other for a long time. We talked. There were flowers in between us on the table. There were bluffs of snow out the window behind her. It seems less and less frequent that opportunities like that present themselves. You know, those times when you just sit and talk and don't feel like you have to do anything other than what is happening at that moment. Maybe I should reword that, it seems less and less frequent that I make opportunities like that happen. I know I work too much and these last couple years more than ever. I tell myself there is a reason for all those hours over the paints and working but sitting there at the table with her I have a hard time remembering why those hours are so important. We talked and drank and ate for a long time and outside the world went by in cars and trucks and the street light went on, over and over; red, yellow, green and we sat there still, just the two of us and we just let it all go on ahead without us for a change....Enjoy!

www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: