Thursday, January 8, 2009

Daily Keemo. 1.8.09. Chicken And Egg



Insert Chicken And Egg Reference Here (1870)

Click

We like to think of technology as being something that is a recent invention. Computers, ipods, laptops, cell phones, email and all the other really technological stuff that is going on in the fields of medicine, mathematics, science, etc... (can't even guess what the military is dreaming up right now) I think of my grandfather not being able to work a VCR and I remember him saying how "everything nowadays is so new and complicated". With all that said, I found this advertisement from 1870 for the Technologist and it reminds that technology is not new at all. It is happening every day and will continue to happen as long as we are all here and evolving we will sure need our tools to evolve right along with us. (insert chicken and egg reference here). Anyway, I know I am doing a really poor job of making my point so I am going to just cut right to it. We evolve. Our tools evolve. That is technology. (oh yeah, and never lose touch on how to program your VCR.) ... Enjoy!

www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: