Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Daily Keemo. 1.6.09. You No Tell Me, Is Im Wrong?



You No Tell Me, Is I'm Wrong? (first of 2009)


Click

The holidays have ended. It is January 2, 2009 and I am sitting at my desk thinking about what I am going to do with this empty year in front of me. There are a few unfinished paintings laying around. I am listening to Lightning Hopkins on the computer and he says over his guitar, "You know I'm a stranger here... You no tell me, is I'm wrong." (I am no expert but I pretty sure that those are some of the best lyrics to any song ever.) I put the brush into the paint water and sit back and listen a bit to what else Lightning has to say. I decide to pack in the paints for a while and try to catch up my email. The first email in the queue was from another painter friend with the subject "Loosing my head. Happy Holidays". I respond to his email and turn back to the paints. I think back to this empty year ahead and for once my head doesn't feel lost at all. It is all paint and music and friends and family and in the end it will all be just fine...Enjoy!

www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: