Monday, January 26, 2009

Daily Keemo. 1.26. Night


Everything Is Just Beyond The Shadows Of My Desklamp
Click

I couldn't sleep last night. I layed in bed and thought about all the stuff going on. (All the stuff that happens beyond the world that you read about in these paintings) There was moonlight coming in from the side of the curtain and it illuminated all the items on the dresser. There is a painting on the wall over the dresser that we bought when we were young and didn't have much. I thought about those time and those days and decided to get out of bed and go downstairs. I stopped in the kitchen and poured a small glass of wine from the bottle that was left over from dinner. The clock on the microwave read 3:19. "It's as good as time as any," I thought and went up to the desk and turned the small desk lamp on and started painting. What does this painting have to do with all this? Well, I suppose it has as much to do with my sleepless night as does the moonlight, the curtain, the items on the dresser, the painting on the wall, those times when we didnt have much, the quiet, the wine bottle, the clock on the microwave, the desk lamp, and the dark house and the brushes and the water that painted it. I suppose that all those things are here, in these colors somewhere. Actually, I'm sure they are...Enjoy!

www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: