Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Daily Keemo. 1.21. Honesty.


I Have To Be Honest
Click

I have to be honest. I took some "non-drowsy" cold medicine earlier because I have been feeling like junk all morning. (All the classic cold symptoms. Good fun.) I may have not be drowsy, but man things just aren't right. (Im glad I am not operating any heavy machinery right now.) Anyway, the rest of the house was quiet so I decided to get a little painting done and here is one from the day. You know, now that the non drowsy part is wearing off, I think it is time to go lay on the couch and let the cold do its thing. (Where is that drowsy stuff at?) Maybe pop in something from the David Lynch Lime Green Set and call it a night....Enjoy!

www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: