Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Daily Keemo 10.29 - Mime



A Priest A Rabbi and A Mime Walk Into A Bar
Click

We were talking last night and somehow the subject of mimes and clowns came up. ("you should paint a mime!" one of them said) I guess, I have always been kind of wierded out by mimes. The fact they dont talk makes me very edgy. I get the same way when I talk to people who are wearing big costumes, like at Disney World. I don't know, call me wierd. Anyway, I got thinking that I had never even tried to paint one, so I figured what the hay! Lets do a mime and see what happens... Enjoy! ( BTW, they still wierd me out) Oh hey, if any real mimes are reading this drop me a quick email and say hi. And also, if there any real mimes reading, no offense.


www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: