Sunday, October 19, 2008

Daily Keemo 10.19 - The Guitar Player




The Guitar Player
Click

I have been playing guitar for many years. Please note, this should not, in any way, suggest that I am a good guitar player. I can play along with most things and fake most everything else. This may help explain the numerous guitar references. (I also picked up the drums a couple years ago but they are just not as much fun to draw. Sorry to all the drummers who are reading.) One of these days I'll figure out how to do it. Anyway, it really is just about the music, regardless of what you play, how you play it, who you play it with or even who you play it for. I guess that it is it...Enjoy! (now where is that pick?) (Story included on back of card)



www.KeemoGallery.com

Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: