Monday, October 6, 2008

Daily Keemo 10.06 - Hotel



The Drury Inn. Austin, Texas. 9.6.08 - Room Key Series #4

Click


Travel. I love to travel. I like being out of my element. I like finding myself in situations that I don't know the outcome before I arrive. I often pack up the paints and ink and paper and work while traveling. (It sure beats flipping channels through bad tv shows alone in a hotel room waiting for the morning.) I have been trying to think of a way to incorporate the places I go directly into my artwork. Well, it hit me when I returned from a stay in Canton, MI a few months ago and found the room key still in my pocket from the hotel I had checked out of earlier that morning. Thats it! So with that, here is to travelling and letting yourself experience new things, meeting new people and being flexible enough to try and enjoy everything... Enjoy


www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: