Saturday, October 25, 2008

Daily Keemo 10.25 - Lotto Loser




Lately, Listening To NPR Makes You Do Things You Normally Wouldn't Do
Click

I had been driving for a long time listening to NPR and all they talked about was the economy and recession and 401Ks and people preparing to jump out of windows and the stock market and I am pretty sure one economist actually predicted the end of the world as we know it. (and yes, I feel fine) That leads me next to standing in a long line at the gas station. I was daydreaming about all that stuff and thought, "what the hell, I'm going to play the lotto." I laid 3 dollars down and as I drove home I briefly entertained the idea of winning the "Mega Millions." "I could paint all day," I thought to myself. I thought of all the people who I would send money to. The list was long. Well, needless to say, I didn't win. Just like millions of other people around the world who were driving home from the gas station envisioning a different life. Well, maybe I'll try again next week. Or maybe not... Enjoy!



www.KeemoGallery.com

Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: