Friday, October 24, 2008

Daily Keemo 10.24 - Art and the Economy



10 Reminders That Creativity Is Not Linked To The Economy
Click

All you hear about now is either the economy and the election. Now, Im not one to mix politics and art. Never have. (To me it is like using motor oil as topping for your ice cream sundae. Thats just me though.) That leaves the economy and all the surrounding stuff and I suppose that there is some politics in there with it but at least money (or lack of it) is something that we can have some tangible relationship with which leads me to a daydream this afternoon about how to actually comment on this place we are all at. (I mean everyone else shares their two cents, right?) So, with that, I thought I would share my two cents with these drawings... Actually, it is my 250 cents! ... Enjoy!


www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: