Monday, October 27, 2008

Daily Keemo 10.27 - Dang Computer



The Original Story Was Really Much Better
Click

I just finished writing this story when my computer crashed and I lost the whole thing. (I am sure there is Apple vs PC commercial somewhere in here) It was a story about how I had to drive through downtown because my normal exit was closed and how while waiting I was mistaking waving at a guy who was waving a taxi and this painting was him. I suppose I could try and rewrite what it is that I wrote but somehow it just seems like an empty attempt at forging your own work. Kind of takes the creativity out of it. (Know what I mean?) Well, I guess that it is it then. Waving to a man who I thought was waving at me but was really waving at a taxi. The original story was really much better. I miss it already...Enjoy!


www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: