Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Daily Keemo 10.15 - Dream



It Is Not Always Bad To Talk To Strangers
Click

We were standing in line at the ferry waiting to board the boat to get back over the the mainland. We were all a little tired, so we were all keeping pretty quiet as we watched waves roll in and ducks dive for food underwater. That is when I started listening to the lady next to me who was talking about a horrible dream she had the night before. She was very extraverted and involved everyone within earshot of her into the story. We made eye contact and she then included me in one the story as well. She went on to talk about how she was a tree in her dream and someone had severed one of her branches not knowing it was actually her. She said the pain was excruciating. She said she could feel her roots dig in for more nutrients to help repair the cut. "So, then what happened?" asked her friend. "I woke up!" she said. "That is a crazy dream," I said. "I know! Isnt it?" I turned back to our group, "Well, I think I just got an idea for another drawing"... Well, here she is in her dream...Enjoy!

www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: