Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Daily Keemo 10.14 - At The Movies



50 Foot Movies For $2.00
Click

I was gone this weekend. When I got back there was the mail from Friday and Saturday on the counter. There was a 6"x9" yellow envelope in the stack. Just like the ones that I send alot of paintings in. (you know the ones). I skipped past all the bills, junk mail, magazines and go right for the yellow envelope. In the space where the return address should have been it just said "A Collector." I opened it up a bit cautiously. There was no note inside but the rest of the contents were wonderful. Clippings from old newspapers and magazines. Some even had dates written in pencil on them. So, to whoever you are, (I know you are reading) thanks for the wonderful clippings. Thanks for taking the time to package them up and send them out. (I wish you would have included a note and a name so I could return the favor). Well, until you come forward, here is the first from yours stack. 50Ft. movies for $2.00... Enjoy! (Oh yeah, and those titles are a bit adult-ish. At least for 1957 standards)

www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: