Thursday, October 23, 2008

Daily Keemo 10.23 - Music



Are You Sleeping
Click

I thought it was appropriate to do her portrait on this music because she is always asleep while I am down here working away on these paints and pens and paper and emails and all the other stuff that gets strung along on this journey. Sometimes, when it gets really late, say 3:00 AM, she will come to the top of the stairs and ask if I am doing alright. Usually by that hour I have lost track of time and it is a good reminder that I still do have an alarm clock to wake up to only a few hours away. It's not long after that, the lights go out over the desk and I slide into the warm bed and feel her lying there, sleeping soundly. Our legs or hand will touch and I always know at that moment that I am the luckiest man on earth... Enjoy!


www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: