Friday, April 11, 2008

Daily Keemo 04.11 - Button #5





Once you have given up the ghost, everything with follows with dead certainty, even in the
midst of chaos" - Henry Miller, Tropic of Capricorn. I was 15 or so when I read
that opening sentence of Tropic of Capricorn. At the time, I don't think I fully
understood what exactly he was meaning but when I applied the words to my own
life at the time it felt more like a mantra. Well, here and now, there is no
giving up the ghost. Completely the opposite if anything. So, here is a small
painting to remind us that all things move forward and if we let ourselves,
we can all move forward as well...Enjoy!


Only 25 of these buttons will be made available. Once these 25 button are gone, that is
it. I have worked with the printer to make sure that each button is individually
numbered to reflect it's placement in the set. (If you are the 5th person, you
will receive button #5 of 25.) (FYI, these buttons have been selling out in
24-36 hours.)



Subscribe
to the Keemo Feed


http://www.keemogallery.com/

Stay
Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: