Thursday, April 24, 2008

Daily Keemo 04.24

More Important Than Swimming Around In Your Own Head
Click




It has long been my thought that self doubt is the painters biggest foe. (I don't really have any clue how true that really is because I am basing that only on my own personal experience as a painter) When these bouts happen though, production slows, things end up in the trash, motivation slips. As I write this I think this could probably be applied to more people than just painters. Not too mention, maybe self-doubt is just a segway to depression. I don't know. What does this painting have to do with any of this selfish introspection? You know... probably not a whole lot other than these were the things that I was stewing on while I tried to paint a portrait of my friends son. I feel like I blew his portrait but its the little guy that reminds me there are more important things than just swimming around in your own head...Enjoy!




Subscribe to the Keemo Feed


www.KeemoGallery.com

Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: