Monday, April 14, 2008

Daily Keemo 04.14

Simple And Pink And Black On Wood
(Click Picture)




When it comes down to it, the only reason I paint is because it is the one of the few things that you can do where you can really do whatever you want. No rules. I guess, if you want to nitpick, you can actually do whatever you want with every second of every day if you wish. (However, I have others depending on me, like most of us, so unfortunately, doing whatever you want, doesn't always pay the bills very well.) Anyway, I'm on a tangent... Each time you pick up the pen or brush, there is only 'you' to tell 'you' what to do. For whatever my reasons, I ended up with this simple figure with pink and black on wood. Seemingly plain considering there really are no rules. I guess after thinking about it, maybe the real REAL reason I paint is because, even though you can do what ever you want, be as crazy as you want with no rules, you can, in the end, just be you and do what you do and it can be simple and pink and black on wood... Enjoy!




Subscribe to the Keemo Feed


www.KeemoGallery.com

Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: