Friday, April 18, 2008

Daily Keemo 04.18

With A SNORT SNORT Here And A SNORT SNORT There Here A SNORT There A SNORT Everywhere A SNORT SNORT




I have this horrible memory of singing this song in elementary school. It was maybe 2nd or 3rd grade and the whole class was gathered in the library. We were all sitting on the floor surrounding the teacher. She was reading us a book out loud. After the book was done, she thought it would be fun for us all to sing some songs. I remember singing B-I-N-G-O and this one Old McDonald Had A Farm. To spice things up a bit, my teacher picked out kids to make the animal sounds out loud when the time came. Well-I'll-be-scarred-for-life, I get elected to make the PIG noise. I was already a shy kid but now I have to make the pig noise in front of the whole class. So, the line comes around, I do my best and make the best pig snort I can. Man it was a ripper. The whole class is breaking out laughing so hard, the song actually falls apart and they have to start again. Well, this goes on like three more times with the same result. Finally, the teacher asks me to just say "Oink, Oink" instead. It was then and there that I learned the power of laughter and also that an "Oink Oink" is never a good replacement for a hearty "snort snort"... Enjoy!
Subscribe to the Keemo Feed

www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

Cathy said...

Congrats on blogging daily. I fully intended to do so but found it too difficult so once every two or three days does me now....LOL

Great drawings and artwork. Very graphic and colourful.