Monday, April 28, 2008

Daily Keemo 04.28

Not Feeling Like Myself Today.
Click


The title says it best. I'm not feeling like myself today. It could be that it was around 3:00 AM before I went to sleep last night. Or maybe it was the alarm clock that kicked on four hours after that. Maybe it is the skunk smell that has been lingering around the neighborhood for the last three days. Maybe it is the hours spent rearranging these pixels that are staring back at me. Maybe it was almost getting hit on my motorcycle today. Well, let's just leave it at that. Theres nothing wrong with not feeling like yourself. At the very least maybe it makes you stop and think what it is that you are in the first place...Enjoy!


Subscribe to the Keemo Feed

www.KeemoGallery.com

Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: