Thursday, April 3, 2008

Daily Keemo 04.03

Blue
(Click Picture)




I get blue. I think most of us do at some time. Don't we? I used to think that it was important to not ever be blue. I would even get blue about feeling blue. Our culture teaches us that it is not OK to feel blue. Turn on the TV and every commercial shows us ways to stop us from being blue. Over the years, I have realized that feeling blue is OK. Embracing the blue can lead to alot more of NOT feeling blue. (There might be a Zen quote in here yet). I have also learned that this blue is an important part of who I am and none of this artwork would probably exist if it wasn't for the blue. So, with that, here is to being blue and embracing it and letting yourself be blue and knowing it is OK and when it's over all the other colors will come back to you... Enjoy!



Subscribe to the Keemo Feed

www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: