Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Daily Keemo. 7.8. Nothing Is Ever All For Nothing




Nothing Is Ever All For Nothing

Click



Before we pulled into the gas station we were talking about how great it would be if we didn't have to think about a mortgage and college tuition and all the other stuff that comes along with leading the lives we lead and we could just travel and paint and see things and meet people and eat tasty food and all that stuff. (Everyone has had that conversation haven't they?) I looked at her and I could see that future and it looked wonderful and I got out I started pumping the gas and she walked inside to get something and leaning next to the car I stared down the row of cars filling up with gas and couldn't help but think that we were all going in different directions and none of the directions is necessariliy the right one. As I was finishing up I could see her coming through the doors with small pieces of paper in her hand and when she saw me she waved them above her head. "Whats that?" I said when she got closer. "College Tuition," she said. I could see they were lotto tickets and I laughed and we drove home and I was positive the tickets in her hand had the winning numbers. Well, it goes without saying that we did not win just like the millions of other people who played but in the end we both knew we wouldnt and she said to me, "you should paint on them so it isn't all for nothing." You know, nothing is ever all for nothing... With that, here are our losing lotto numbers... Enjoy!


www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: