Monday, July 20, 2009

Daily Keemo. 7.20. I Should Have Just Written It This Way




I Should Have Just Written It This Way

Click



Some people just have a glow about them. As I type that I can hear others using that phrase in past conversations to describe other people. That is a phrase I am pretty sure that I have heard my mother use before. I don't know what causes it or makes it possible to spot it but I do recognize it and I also am recognizing that it is difficult to write about this without sounding like a hallmark greeting card or the drunk lyricist of an 80's power ballad. (spandex and hair long in back to boot!) Well, I guess I should have just written the story like this: As I sat and painted at the table by the water and she walked around in the sand with pants rolled up to her knees and looking a long ways away, I knew what I saw and it was beautful... Enjoy!


www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: