Thursday, July 16, 2009

Daily Keemo. 7.16. I'll Put The World On Pause And Try Again In The Morning




I'll Put The World On Pause And Try Again In The Morning

Click



To be honest, I guess I am just not in a people mood tonight. I don't know exactly why. I feel like it has been a day wasted in negativity from almost everyone I ran into. (minus a couple.) I suppose, if I was to learn anything from my psych degree I should assume that the root of the issue is likely to have more to do with myself and less to do with everyone else. So, to keep it simple, I thought it best to paint some kind of animal tonight. (even though it still more human looking, wouldn't you say) I'll try again tomorrow after a good nights sleep and for now it is just this animal and I'll put the world on pause and try again in the morning... Enjoy!


www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: