Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Daily Keemo. 7.22. Three Years Is Long Enough




Three Years Is Long Enough

Click



We were out on the patio. Just the two of us. We were at the Winchester on Wealthy St. I was drinking Arcadia and she drank water and occassionally she took sips off my beer and as we talked I could see my reflection in the lenses of her big sunglasses. Dinner came while were looking at photos of an old of friend on my phone and there were many photos of his new baby and all the photos had a sense of something that was beginning and it made me think that I am a long way from a beginning, or an end for that matter, and I realized that it doesn't seem right to think in terms of beginnings and ending but only thinking of the stuff in between. (that is really the hard part)... The waitress brought another Arcadia and I took a healthy pull on it and it tasted good and I overheard the woman behind me say to her friend, "Three years I was with him and that's it. It's over." Your could hear her broken heart speaking in her words and for some reason three years didn't seem that long and then I realized that it was long enough. It is long enough. Enjoy!


www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: