Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Daily Keemo. 7.1. Sales Is Sales Is Sales Is Sales




Sales Is Sales Is Sales Is Sales

Click



A lot of stuff happens on this intersection. I drive through it five days a week. I have seen car accidents. I have seen police with their guns drawn, pointing them at one of the buildings. I have seen drug transactions through the window of a car waiting at the red light. I see the same lady at the bus stop on the corner as I drive through each morning on my way to the place that takes way too much of my time. Today, it was a preacher on the corner in a very nice suit and his face was red and sweating from the 90 degree heat of the afternoon but he didn't look uncomfortable as he "had the good Lord to keep him cool" as I overheard him saying from the sidewalk. I thought about that for a second and thought what a lucky man he was that "the good lord" kept him cool but it was hard to believe that it was true as the heat came in through the window and carried his words into the car made me hot and uncomfortable and wanting for the traffic to start moving again so the air would start to swirl. A lot of stuff happens at this intersection and his suit was very nice. ...Enjoy!


www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: