Thursday, July 23, 2009

Daily Keemo. 7.23. Girl With Broken Arm Buying $5.00 Worth Of Ten Cent Candies




Girl With Broken Arm Buying $5.00 Worth Of Ten Cent Candies

Click



We were sitting around the campfire and it was dark and her face was lit up by the flames at our feet and we were sipping off the same bottle because it was just how it worked out at the moment. "Well, at least you will have plenty of subjects for paintings after this." "You can say that again," I replied. She was referring to all the characters that were surrounding us at the campground. I got up and went to the car and got a pen and a scrap of paper and went back to the fire. The dog was asleep in the dirt in the moving shadows of the fire. "Let's make a list so I don't forget," I said. We replayed the whole day over the bottle and the fire and the list grew as we revisted each moment. So, when I got home, I started right at the top of the list. "Girl With Broken Arm Buying $5.00 Worth of Ten Cent Candies"...Enjoy!


www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: