Monday, December 29, 2008

Daily Keemo 12.29 - Blue



I Have To Stop Dreaming Of Other Places

Click

I get blue. It is winter here. It is cold. It gets dark early. I look outside the window now and all I see is white, broken up by the color of the other houses and passing cars. Everything else is covered white. There is no grass or pavement or leaves or trees. It is all white and I need to stop dreaming of other places when it is like this. I am going to leave it at that and go warm up my coffee and see what everyone else in the house is doing. I hear laughter downstairs and isn't there a saying that is something like, "where there is laughter, there is warmth"? Well, if not, then I just made that one up and you can quote me on it. I guess that is it for now... With that.. Enjoy!

www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: