Monday, December 22, 2008

Daily Keemo 12.22 - Old Friend



Talking Over The Dull Sound Of People



Click

We ran into each other as I was walking out of the pub. This was the second time I had bumped into someone that I knew walking out of that bar in as many times as I had been there. It was good to see him again. We hadn't seen each other in a couple of years. He looked a little older as I am sure I did too. We talked for a long time even though it was cold and the snow was falling but I was warm with beer and he appeared warm with his hat and scarf and gloves (Classic Michigan attire) and we just kept talking over the dull sound of people laughing and talking from inside the bar. We finally parted ways. He went inside the bar and I walked down the sidewalk toward my car and the voices faded away behind me until it was just the sound of my feet and the hot air coming from my mouth and nose and the thought that it is nights like these that are perfect for coming together with old friends. Well, here is to him and to old friends and to the time and distance that separates. With that... Enjoy!

www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: