Friday, December 5, 2008

Daily Keemo 12.05 - We Are Not So Different



We Are Not So Different, You And I

Click

When I was younger I used to feel like there was no one like me. I clung to that idea for a long time and sometimes even consciously attempted to reinforce the idea. As I got older I realized that I was not that different from everyone else and that everyone else is not that different from everyone else and somehow we all end up worrying about the same things and doing essentially the same things day in and day out and while the details may be a bit different, the overall progression of our days are very similar. Im not sure exactly where I am heading with this or what point I am necessarily trying to make. I suppose I made it already and if my theory holds true, that we are not so different, you and I, then you already get what I am saying and I can stop with all this right here... Enjoy!

www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: