Monday, December 15, 2008

Daily Keemo 12.15 - Music Does The Body Good



Think Of The Music You Can Make

Click

This is the fifth in the guitar chord series: DM7. I have to be honest with you, this was a chord that I struggled with for a long time. I think it was just that I don't have the biggest of hands. It also probably had something to do with the fact that I wasnt super intersted in learning all the chords in the book. So, sometimes I would come up against a chord that my fingers didnt like and I would just skip it. (that is easy to do as long as your are keeping your guitar playing to your parents basement.) Anyway, eventually the fingers got around this one and it gets handed out just like the others and those days seem so long ago when I just skipped it because it didnt feel right. I guess if you give anything enough time, you can learn to live with it and even grow with it. Think of the music you can make with the more chords you have in your bag. With that...Enjoy!

www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: