Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Daily Keemo 05.27 - 3 Quotes



Three Quotes Overheard On May 20, 2008
Click

The Story: Three quotes from three different people on May 20, 2008. All three of these quotes are from conversations that took place throughout the day.

1.) "She just needs to realize that before she can fix the body she has to fix her mind. Maybe all she needs is to talk with someone. That worked for me."
2.) "Oh my gosh! I can't believe you didn't tell your husband before you cut your hair. My husband would kill me if I did that!"
3.) "I would probably be as unhappy and angry as she is if I was that lonely. Being alone is not something to be happy about."

You know, we all say things like this but when you take them out of context they take on a whole new interesting meaning...Enjoy!

www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: