Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Daily Keemo 05.20 - iPhone


I Wish You Looked At Me As Much As Your iPhone. Part 2.
Click

The Story: I was standing in line at the grocery store. There was a couple in their early twenties in front of me. The guy was playing with his iPhone. " I wish you looked at me as much as you do that iPhone." She said to him. She was obviously very irritated with him. He did not hear one word she said. She looked away disgusted. Just then I felt mine vibrate in my pocket. Decisions... decisions... I decide to go for it. I pull it out and start responding to the text. "What the hell!" I hear from in front of me. I look up and she is looking right at me. Her boyfriend has now woke up from his phone and realized shes not happy. He puts his away. I finish my text and put mine away. There is this wierd moment when we are all looking at each other and all of a sudden I feel feel like Im pulled right into their quarrel. I kind of half smile and shrug, "technology..." (I couldnt think of anything else to say) "Sucks!" she replied and turned to her boyfriend. I spent the rest of the time pretending to look at stuff in the aisle; magazines, candy, etc... I felt the vibe in my pocket again... I decided to wait... I can answer that later. ... Enjoy!

www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

1 comment:

Darlene said...

Cool work.. A story behind it:) I love your style:)