Sunday, May 18, 2008

Daily Keemo 05.18


In A Circle Making Hand Gestures

I remember the neighbor girls singing song this when I was a kid. I can picture them sitting in the backyard sitting in a circle making some hand gestures as they sang. I don't know. I never got it. It just didnt make any sense to me as a little kid. I suppose I get it now, although I swear there might be a bit of brainwashing at work with this one. Wink! With that, this is the way we post on ebay, post on ebay, post on ebay... this is the way we post on ebay... so late on Tuesday evening. ...Enjoy!

Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

1 comment:

Austin Maloney said...

Nice work. I like your blog. Would you like to do a link exchange? I'm a fellow artist trying to build my ranking by getting more reciprocal links. If interested please email me at:

amaloneyart@gmail.com