Friday, May 16, 2008

Daily Keemo 05.16 - Black Eye



Two Little Kids Walk Into A Bar.

Click

The Story: The email read, "Dear Keemo, I have been enjoying your stories for quite some time. My son recently got a black eye playing in the yard with some friends. Can you make up a story about how it happened? Thank you, L." Well, L, I'm not real good at making stuff up, especially when it comes to a little kid getting a black eye. However, just for kicks, I will give it a shot.

Two little kids walk into a bar. Kid 1 tells the bartender, "I will have a vodka and tonic and please get my friend here, 14 shots of tequilla." Kid 2 leans over and says, "Why would I want 14 shots of tequilla?" "Because youre going to need it after I do this!" says Kid 1. And he hauls off and socks Kid 2 right in the eye. "Why the "bleep" did you do that?" asks Kid 2. "Don't ask me! It was your mom who asked this guy Keemo to write a crazy story about you getting a black eye, that's why!" Well, with that... Enjoy!

www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter