Thursday, May 1, 2008

Daily Keemo 05.01

It's These Thoughts About Tomorrow That Fuel Today
Click

I remember being a kid, laying in my bed, it was summer, the window was open and I was staring at these two cermic Indian heads that were on the wall. They were the kind of faces where the eyes followed you no matter where you went in the room. I clearly remember daydreaming about what I was going to be when I got older. All the things that I was going to do. At the age 10 or so, I was pretty sure I was going to be a football player and motorcycle racer and artist and scientist, all rolled into one. Well, only one of those came true. (I'm sure there are critics out there who say none of those came true.) Either way, it doesn't matter. What does matter is that 25 years later there are still days that I lay in bed thinking about what I am going to be when I grow up. What am I going to do next and what am I to become. It's these thoughts about tomorrow that fuel today. With that, I think I am going to go lay down, open the window and see what is to come...Enjoy! (Story included on back of card)


Subscribe to the Keemo Feed

www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

No comments: