Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Daily Keemo 05.21 - Questions


Maybe It's Necessary To Start Asking Different Questions
Click

I've already wrote this story 4 times. This is number 5. I know what I want to say but it keeps coming out wrong. Like the portrait shows I guess there is a bit too much thinking going on. Maybe that is exactly it: sometimes too much thinking messes up the art your thinking about. I remember having a discussion with someone at an art show who was criticizing my work because it didn't cause him to, as he said, "think enough". "You give me all the answers in every picture." "Well," I said, "maybe it is necessary to start asking different questions..." Anyway, as these discussions always go... it went nowhere... You know, before this turns into the 5th delete, Im going to leave it at that... maybe it's just necessary to start asking different questions...Enjoy!

www.KeemoGallery.com
Stay Updated! Get the Keemo Newsletter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work, I'm like your style.