Sunday, March 21, 2010

Daily Keemo. 3.21. What Will You Have?



What Will You Have?
Click To View Details

It doesn't really matter how or why I was there but I was. I was sitting in the lobby at the J.W. Marriot downtown and waiting. I suppose that is all you really do in a lobby anyway, is wait, isn't it? I sat in one of the modern, simple, black leather chairs under the large glass windows overlooking the river and the sun coming through the large plates of glass felt like I was somewhere else and then my phone rang in my pocket and reminded me that I wasn't somewhere else. I was there, in the lobby. I decided to get up and walk around and check out the artwork and daydream and explore and I went up the stairs and into a large group of people milling around waiting for a seminar to begin and I milled about too and I couldn't help but notice a lot of milling around an open bar, so like any upstanding good citizen, I got in line and within a couple of minutes was sipping a nice cold Heinekin, by the railing, over looking the first floor and I could even still see the river from there.

There are moments in life that everything is effortless and there should be a music soundtrack going on behind you.

I drank my beer before it had a chance to get warm and I put it on a table near the bar and I walked back downstairs and found my same chair under the same window looking out at the same river.

... Enjoy!

Follow On FacebookVisit KeemoGallery.com
Follow On Twitter